Writer Revealed Creative Writing Course – Six-Weeks for Confidence
(17 September–22 October 2018).
This six-week course has grown out of my work with writers of all ages over ten years, and through my own experience as a writer, Writer Revealed courses (book here for the new course 17 September – 22 October in Ipswich) are designed to help you free up your writing practice, make you more confident and adventurous whether you write (or want to write) fiction, poetry, screenplays, non-fiction, blogs...
Writer Revealed courses work by peeling away habits and ways of thinking about your writing that might be holding you back – whatever kind of writing you are doing. Rather than teaching how to use the tools and techniques of writing – there are masses of fantastic courses and books available to help you with that – my approach takes you back a step, looking at you and your approach to writing.
Writer Revealed courses are about growing confidence, flair and creative flexibility. Finding ways to open up your writing practice, to start a new project, get back into writing, or even to start writing if you have never taken that step...
I feel strongly about encouraging people to write whoever they are, whatever their starting point. I didn't start writing until I was in my late 30s because I lacked, now I am a professional writer and writing is such a fulfilling and important part of my life, I can't imagine being without it.
That feeling you get when your creativity is flowing...? That's what this course is about.
All resources copyright Elizabeth Ferretti
What Will you Achieve?
- Breathe new life into your writing practice.
- Explore writing techniques and styles.
- Grow a healthy relationship with your writing.
- Develop your writing at your own pace in a supportive, nurturing environment.
- Create a writing practice that builds you up and doesn't knock you down.
- Discover where you might be tripping yourself up.
- Develop the courage to experiment.
- Practice to be a more confident, flexible and resilient writer.